Its that time of year again. The children are busy and back in school. Unfortunately with school comes the struggle of dealing with homework and other difficult aspects of learning. This is especially trying if your child has ADHD or any type of learning disability. Thanks to the Learning Disability Online Newsletter we have some great back to school resources to share!
- ADHD: One Mother’s Perspective : A mother describer her experience with her child’s ADHD
- Five Homework Strategies : Is homework time a hassle? These strategies will help you and your children be more productive and learn more while doing their homework.
- Books for teaching children about learning disabilities/ADHD : Is your child still in the process of understanding their learning disability? The books from this list can help them to better understand.
- Making time for your children who don’t have ADHD : Do you feel like your time is not equally divided between your children with and without learning disabilities? Learn more about how to handle this situation.
- 10 Resources on Back to School for teachers and for parents